Answer the following questions and use the letters from your answer to pick your work out activity. Follow the link for the activities. Remember to take a photo or video yourself.
E.G. What animal made up the gangs in the Whisperer? CAT
C = 15 squats A= 20 star jumps T = Running on the spot for 10 seconds.
1. What animal was the Whisperer?
2. What is the name of the King in Macbeth?
3. Finish the sentence: a fraction that includes both an integer and a fraction is known as a ______ number.
4. What is the first name of the scientist who worked with chimpanzees in Tanzania?
5. Finish the sentence: The name of the artist who created famous wallpaper designs is William ________.