Welcome to our home learning page for week 1.
This week we will be taking part the following learning experiences:
- Maths- we are going to be lookinig at statistics and using graphs to interpret data.
- Literacy- we are going to be focusing grammar skills so we are ready for our upcoming topic.
- Science- we are intriducing our new topic 'Living things and their habitats'.
- PE- we are focusing on Gymnastics.
- Music- we are listening and familiarising ourselves with classroom jazz and the work of Ian Gray.
- RE- we are looking at truth and why this is vital in school and in the wider world.
- Jigsaw- we are looking at the term 'self-esteem' and how this is important in our lives.
Please make sure you are using your blue journal to record your work.