This week we will be taking part the following learning experiences:
- English - We will continue to look at instructions, writing some of our own.
- Maths - We will continue to revise number and place value so that we are ready for the upcoming weeks and the new learning it involves.
- Science - We will begin exploring our new topic 'Living Things & Their Habitats'
- ICT - We will begin exploring our new Unit 2.6 'Creating Pictures' and this will link with our ART.
- RE - We will be reflecting on our wonderful world, what we love about our world and what we are thankful for in our wonderful world.
We will upload a daily timetable each day, this will outline the learning focus and expectations for the day.
Use your time wisely. I hope to see you back in school very soon but your learning must continue at home for the moment.
A big thank you to parents for supporting your children this week with their work. We really appreciate it.