Year 5's Learning
Please take a look at our fabulous work from week one of home learning. Well done for all your hard work.
Welcome to our home learning page for week 2.
This week we will be taking part the following learning experiences:
- Mathematics- we are going to be looking at statistics and interpret data.
- Literacy- we are going to be looking at our new story 'The Whisperer' and practice writing a monologue.
- Science- we are going to learn how plants reproduce.
- PE- we are focusing on Gymnastics.
- Music- we are discovering the work of Ian Gray.
- RE- we are practising meditation.
- Jigsaw- we are learning about jealousy.
- Art- we are learning about William Morris.
- Computing- continuing with databases.
- French- recap the pronunciation of facial features.
Please make sure you are using your blue journal to record your work.