Year 5's Learning
Please take a look at our fabulous work from week two of home learning. Well done for all your hard work.
Welcome to our home learning page for week 3.
This week we will be taking part the following learning experiences:
- Mathematics- we are going to be looking at position and direction.
- Literacy- we are going to be continuing with 'The Whisperer' and beginning to write a character description.
- PE- we are focusing on Gymnastics.
- RE- we are looking at 'truth' and what this means for Christians.
- Jigsaw- we are learning about different jobs.
- Art- we are practising sketching.
- Computing- continuing with databases.
Please make sure you are using your blue journal to record your work.