Year 5's Learning
Please take a look at our fabulous work from week three of home learning. Well done for all your hard work.
Welcome to our home learning page for week 4.
This week we will be taking part the following learning experiences:
- Mathematics- we are going to be looking at converting units of measure.
- Literacy- we are going to be continuing with 'The Whisperer', use dialogue and write a setting description.
- Spellings- we are learning the 'fer' rule.
- Guided Reading- We are continuing with the 'Jungle Facts' non-fiction text.
- PE- we are focusing on circuit training.
- RE- we are looking at living openly and honestly.
- Jigsaw- we are learning about the term 'Salary'
- Art- we are practising sketching.
- Computing- continuing with databases.
Please make sure you are using your blue journal to record your work.