Year 5's Learning
Please take a look at our fabulous work from week five of home learning. Well done for all your hard work.
Welcome to our home learning page for week 6.
This week we will be taking part the following learning experiences:
- Mathematics- we are going to be looking at fractions.
- Literacy- we are going to be continuing with 'The Whisperer'.
- Spellings- we are continuing to learn words with silent letters.
- Guided Reading- We are reading 'The Jungle Book'.
- PE- we are focusing on circuit training.
- RE- we are looking at leaders in society.
- Jigsaw- we are beginning to think about our dreams.
- Art- we are practising the unique skills of William Morris.
- French- we are introducing ourselves.
- Computing- continuing with game design.
Please make sure you are using your blue journal to record your work.