Year 5's Learning
Please take a look at our fabulous work from week five of home learning. Well done for all your hard work.
Welcome to our home learning page for week 7.
This week we will be taking part the following learning experiences:
- Mathematics- we are going to be looking at fractions.
- Literacy- we are going to be looking at the story of Macbeth.
- Spellings- we are focusing on ie after c.
- Guided Reading- We are reading 'The Witches' by Roald Dahl.
- Science - we will be learning about seed germination.
- PE- we will be creating our own body work outs.
- RE- we are learning about how people from different faiths participate in the world.
- Jigsaw- we are thinking about how we can learn from other cultures.
- Art- we will be sketching a pattern design for wallpaper, in the style of William Morris.
- French- we will continue to learn about greetings.
- Computing- We are going to be introduced to 2Design, which we can use for 3D modelling.
Please make sure you are using your blue journal to record your work.