Complaints Procedures

What Should I Do If I Have a Concern?

From time to time you may have a concern or query about your child or school. We ask that these are initially raised with either your child’s class teacher, Mrs Lillie (our Family Support Worker) or the school office team who can usually resolve these quickly and effectively.

Where concerns or questions cannot be resolved at this level, it may be that staff or parents wish to escalate their query to the next level. In this instance, a more senior member of staff will provide any additional support needed.

Please see the diagram below to understand how the complaints procedure at Kingsthorne works and the members of staff who will help and support.

Please click here to view our complaints policies: